Требуемый опыт работы:
Полная занятость, полный день
We aim to keep quality of media products to the highest level also ensuring quantity and continuity in the production pipeline, easing users workflows and speeding up processes.
As a software developer you will support a diverse range of areas in the R&D Department.
• Collaborate with core team members develop and support features that artists use daily.
• Debugging, implementing and supporting features.
• Work within existing code base to support APIs that other developers in the company are constantly using.
• Learn and use Vray renderers and scene manager APIs to extend and support features in a large variety of plugins that modellers, animators, lighters, compositors use in their workflow.
• Plan and manage tasks for daily work load.
• BS/MS or equivalent knowledge and experience in Computer Science or related.
• 3+ years of applicable experience.
• Good knowledge of C++ and Python.
- Experience developing reliable, maintainable, high-performance code.
• Experience with DCC APIs such as Maya and/or Vray and/or Houdini.
• Excellent problem-solving skills in a short time.
• Parallel programming.
• Ability to develop a productive relationship with users.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient with 3D math including linear algebra.
• Experience with any of the following: OpenGL, CUDA, OpenCL.
• Qt development.
• Previous work in the visual effects and/or games industry.
• Official registration.
• Paid leave (28 days) and sick leave.
• LCA after the successful completion of the test.
• The young, friendly staff.
• Loyal and adequate guidance.
• Opening hours: Monday to Friday in the office.
• The office is located between the metro "Savelovskaya", "Mendeleyev", "Marina Grove" and "Novoslobodskaya", 10 minutes on foot.