Middle UI/UX Designer, Media Industry Project
Our client is a movie, music, and music video distributor. The company signs agreements for the distribution of media content to large and small (indie) labels via various platforms (e.g. YouTube, Spotify, Pandora, etc.).
These platforms have various technical requirements. The need to meet these requirements and related business processes leads to significant labor efforts in the IT industry. At present, a quarter of all employees of our client are technical experts.
DataArt specialists determine the needs of the concerned parties and help improve the IT systems of the client. The set of technological tools has to be up to date so that every system can be adapted to the constantly changing requirements of the media industry.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of graphic and UI/UX design experience;
- Experience using the Adobe Creative Cloud products for creating raster and vector graphics;
- Knowledge of the UI creation flow, user behavior, and software usability;
- Knowledge of web and mobile applications design guidelines;
- Experience working using Agile methodologies (Scrum);
- Experience creating mindmaps, userflows, user scenarios, low- and high-fidelity mockups, interactive prototypes;
- Understanding the key characteristics of high-quality software;
- Good spoken English;
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS;
- Interface animation skills;
- Hand drawing skills;
- Experience conducting user testing sessions.
- Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
- The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
- Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
- The ability to work in any of our development centers.