• Supervise craft crews to ensure completion of the work to schedule, quality and specifications,
• Carry out all activities of Safety to ensure all company personnel adhere to safety requirements and that a safe work place is provided for all personnel,
• Coordinate arrangements between craft personnel and subcontractors to provide appropriate work site access to all parties,
• Ensure the allocation of construction work hours to relevant cost codes and prepare weekly construction progress reports to measure actual versus planned progress for all phases of the direct construction work,
• Work daily and weekly with the project control team for planning and scheduling installations to meet the project milestones and objectives.
• 10 - 15+ years heavy industrial/construction mechanical and piping installation experience to include large/small bore and instrument piping systems and supports, equipment setting.