- Lead development of marketing strategies for PEH (Pfizer Essential Brands) CV/CNS/WH/MH (Viagra, Dostinex, Diflucan, Lyrica, Sermion, Liprimar, Norvask) and their implementation across CauCAR (Caucasus & Central Asia) region.
- Partner and close collaboration with relevant cross-functional colleagues such as MCC, FF, Medical Affairs, Commercial in development and roll out of customer-centric promotional campaigns.
- Coordinate activities, share best practices across teams and key markets to take advantage of scale and ensure cost-effectiveness.
- Drive product growth and lifecycle management, forecast revenue and OPEX of PEH brands, ensuring the realization of revenue and profitability targets in region.
- Lead development of Strategic Guidance and Brand plans for CV/CNS/WH/MH (6 main products) in full cooperation with Regional organizations and cross-functional teams including Medical Affairs, MCC, FF, Commercials etc.
- Create and execute customer-centric product campaigns in partnership with Regional Content Leads, drive innovation in customer engagement
- Scale up content development and lead transition to effective multichannel marketing in partnership with the MCC manager
- Manage A&P budget, deliver accurate market and sales analysis
- Identify and drive effective marketing strategies to maximize the product life-cycle value
- Capture best practices and look for opportunities to scale learnings, synergy in capabilities across CauCAR promotional activities
- Manage local agencies for trans-creation (budget, scope, timing, and quality of project)
- Be the lead person representing the brand at a regional level
- Ensure effective implementation of marketing strategies and plans to achieve desired business outcome
- Initiate, organize and coordinate the marketing activities in order to develop and maintain strong brand awareness and maximize market position
- Drive customer operation excellence at regional level and bring customer insight into a cluster level
- Develop close relationships with all related stakeholders in alignment with Pfizer policies
- Lead/have an active role in the cross-functional teams in order to secure business excellence
- Accountable for the planning, spending & controlling of budgets agreed for own areas of responsibility, developing regular forecast updates to aid financial planning
- Train Field Force on product positioning and prioritization
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with the main KOLs
- Ensure coordination with customer facing medical, local customer marketing colleagues for customer/digital activities/programs
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in the Pharmaceutical industry, ideally experience of working in collaborative and cross-functional environment in a region
- Marketing & analytical skills, experience of developing effective brand strategies and driving tactical implementation
- Knowing CauCAR market is a plus
- Hands-on with an entrepreneurial and pragmatic approach, curiosity to drive customer engagement
- Excellent communication skills, ability to effectively interact with internal stakeholders across functional lines
- Experience working across cultures, partnering with colleagues who represent diverse set of skills is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in medicine/pharmacy; master degree or MBA desired
- Knowledge of local regulatory policies and compliance
- Fluent in English
Полная занятость, полный день