Founded in 1967 by two brothers and their friend, Oriflame is now an international beauty company selling direct in more than 60 countries worldwide. Its wide portfolio of Swedish, nature-inspired, innovative beauty products are marketed through a sales force of approximately 3.6 million independent Oriflame Consultants, who together create annual sales of around €1.5 billion. Oriflame offers the leading business opportunity for people who want to start making money on day one and work towards fulfilling their personal dreams and ambitions through its unique business opportunity concept – Make Money Today and Fulfill Your Dreams Tomorrow™. Respect for people and nature underlies the company’s operating principles and is reflected in its social and environmental policies. Oriflame supports numerous charities worldwide and is a Co-founder of the World Childhood Foundation. Oriflame Cosmetics is listed on the Nasdaq OMX Nordic Exchange.
We are searching for Sales Actions Planning Specialist responsible for 2-3 markets within CIS region who will ensure development, alignment, implementation and evaluation of Sales Actions activities, which we do in order to make our current Consultants to increase their recruitment efforts, activity, loyalty and productivity.
Sales Action Programs development including programming and business processes (recruitment, activity, reactivation, loyalty and productivity actions):
- mechanics&gifts selection, coordination with functional departments (catalogue planning, excess planning, demand forecasting, legal, finance, operations etc.;
- Sales Action Programs stock management (reservation, redistribution, excess planning);
- active coordination with the Business Intelligence team on planning, forecasting and ordering of items for the campaigns/actions;
- active coordination with the communication team on the communication of the different actions to our sales Force (including choice of printed materials, online materials, other support materials, distribution and timing of these materials etc.);
- active coordination and communication of Employed and Independent Sales Force about the campaigns/actions;
- cooperation with Purchasing Department (brief on development, tender, contracts administration etc);
- active 360 coordination with catalogue planning team regarding the campaigns/actions;support budget preparation process, budget responsibility;
- active member of the regional Sales Action Programs team in different ongoing and project tasks.
- Higher education in Economics/Marketing;
- 3+ years of relevant experience;
- excellent computer skills (MS Office: Power Point, Excel, Word, database);
- excellent communications skills (verbal and written) in English;
- attention to details and high responsibility;
- excellent organizational skills and an ability to communicate effectively at all levels of management;
- strong personal planning and organizing skills, good priority setting skill, ability to meet deadlines;
- readiness to take initiative;
- ability to work independently and in a team;
- readiness to work in the multicultural environment;
- pro-active and self-motivated individual.
WHAT WE OFFER
Working at Oriflame means working in a global company defined by a dynamic culture, meaningful work and professional growth; this is what we offer our employees. As an employer we demand a lot of our people, but we also empower them to live up to their challenges, to have an entrepreneurial spirit and to deliver on our brand promise. And, importantly, we recognize their efforts and reward their achievements.
What is more:
- medical insurance;
- life insurance program;
- paid meals at the office.