Ведущий разработчик Java (Chief Architect) - $8250/month - WORK FROM HOME
Are you ready to hit the ground running in a dynamic leadership role within our fast-paced environment?
Do you want to develop for developers in a company that believes in empowering software development and creating higher quality code?
Do you enjoy developing solutions to complex architectural problems?
Do you get excited at the idea of building the future of innovation, designing and delivering real enterprise-class software products to customers, and being a hands-on peer leader of top development resources?
Are you eager to join a network of the most talented remote workers in the world while earning $100,000 USD, all from the comfort of your home?
If you said yes to any of the questions above, this role is for you.
Crossover is redefining the way people work. Brick and mortar offices are history. The future of our global workforce will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent. Crossover has developed a unique method of finding, curating, and managing remote contractors. Our innovative contractor based model, does not mean temporary - it means flexibility with global teams. Everyone is a contractor, your managers, your peers, etc. Our platform connects customers to the world’s best talent for both technical and non-technical jobs. But we don’t just find the best, we also provide the tools, training, and relationship building support to ensure success for long term growth.
As the owner for the architecture and technical delivery of a multi-million dollar revenue per year enterprise software product, you will effectively work as the CTO of the engagement with a startup mindset, wearing multiple hats from lead architect and developer on the most complex elements of the product to technical team leader and solution evangelist. It’s your responsibility to ensure that the customers are blown away by the technical differentiation and quality of the product. We want to give you the ability to look at code in ways it has never been looked at before, to understand the interdependency in the code.
We are empowering software development and creating higher quality code by using the latest technologies and toolsets. We are excited about using data to make decisions, we are bringing big data and analysis to software development. We are on the cutting edge of software development, and we innovate improvements on the newest technologies. We want people who are adaptable and can learn new things, and can use new ideas and concepts to solve business problems.
- Developing expertise in one or more of our proprietary enterprise software products.
- Leveraging your broad technology capability set and maintain a level of excitement in using various technologies to architect, develop, and iteratively deploy real enterprise class software.
- Achieving an expert level understanding of our customers’ environments and their use of our products.
- Architecting and leading weekly technical delivery of one or more products in a way that maintains an unyielding focus on quality while matching the needs of the target customer base.
- Creating solutions architecture, algorithms, and designs for solutions that scale to the customer's enterprise/global requirements
- Leading a small team of Software Engineers to apply software engineering practices and implement automations across all elements of solution delivery
- Manage accountability of team members, with pinpoint focus on quality; Personally accountable for resolution of the most technically challenging issues
Required Education, Experience and Qualities:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- At least 8 years of experience on hands-on Java development and related technologies
- Has worked with back end technologies based on both J2EE and latest frameworks like Spring.
- Has experience working with two or more of data related technologies and familiarity with others from various Relational databases, Nosql databases, Caching systems, Full Text Search engines, Big Data systems.
- Has good experience with the TDD approach, doing unit testing, mocking, integration/UI testing, behaviour driver testing.
- Has good experience working with, setting up and configuring any continuous integration and delivery systems, any code quality automation technologies.
- Has good experience working with one or more of architecture patterns and familiarity with others.
- Can resolve serious performance related issues by using various techniques, including testing, debugging and profiling.
- Has experience with one or more cloud or devops services like AWS, Docker, Heroku, Digitalocean, etc.
- Has experience with one or more front end technologies including templating, CSS and JS frameworks.
- Has experience or familiarity with any of Virtualization or Containerization technologies.
- Has experience or familiarity with any of Message Queuing/Broking or Service Bus systems.
- Can architect and design apps, review design and code, review and fix tests and functional coverage.
- Has good current hands-on development experience.
- Has experience working with complete product life cycles, quality metrics, evaluating technologies, helping with estimation and budgeting, helping with planning and road maps, helping with pre-sales and technical proposals.
- Excellent understanding of current enterprise software technologies and development practices/tools, including virtual environments, source control, remote development, issue tracking, build and test automation, and networking management
- Ability to engage sophisticated global customers in deep technical discussions, making them confident that you know their problem better than they do
- A true “roll up the sleeves and get it done” working approach; demonstrated success as a problem solver, operating as a result-oriented, self-starter
- Comfort “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world
Compensation: $50/hr USD, that’s $100,000/yr annually
Hours: 40 hours/week, long term
Location: Global (remote)
Next Steps: We’re one of the few legitimate companies offering high-paying jobs that are 100% remote, work from home. You never have to fight traffic to the office again and you have the freedom to choose when and where you put in your 40 hours to be most effective each week.
However, it is important to note that while you will work as a "contractor," these are long-term contracts that should be your only source of employment. You are not permitted to work additional jobs on the side. Please do not apply unless you are available to make this position your sole employment.
To qualify, please provide a resume/CV demonstrating the required experience and skills. From there, to help us find the top 1% of talent, there will be a series of interviews, scenario questions, and online skills examinations before meeting with the hiring managers. We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time - so we thank you in advance for your efforts.