Team is extending already achieved success in delivery for global account services BPM solution for world top financial institution. Next challenges include new workflows development, UI enhancements and further enterprise integration initiatives.
- Participate in Test Planning and Test Execution phases.
- Support all testing activities throughout software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Collaboration and coordination work with distributed teams.
- Identify and report defects in tracking system, manage defect life cycle.
- Report status and progress on activities to Lead.
- Expert in Manual Testing of Web applications.
- Advanced skills in requirements analysis.
- Knowledge and practical experience working with SQL.
- Working as Quality Assurance Engineer.
- Deep understanding and experience in SDLC.
- Intermediate English level is a must.
- Strong communication skills.
- Addiction to work.
- Banking applications expertise is a plus.
- Integration testing using SOAP UI is a plus.
- Automation testing knowledge and experience is a plus (Selenium, JBehave framework, XPath).
- Ability to work late hours.
- An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team.
- An opportunity to be innovative and to learn.
- High salary and attractive compensation package.