Senior ASP.NET Developer (relocation to Czech Republic)
Description Of The Project:
- Our client is the company which develops and distributes financial products and services to their customers across the globe. Clients of the company are mainly concentrated on the financial and banking sphere.
- The company now employs over 1000 people and has development center Brno (Czech Republic).
- Other offices locations: Edinburgh, London, Bristol, Wellington, Sydney.
The company is looking for Senior ASP.NET Developers to join their international team of professionals.
- 5+ years of experience with building .NET/C# applications
- Strong background in UI design and development
- ASP.NET, MVC, AJAX, JQuery, React.js
- Experience in .NET4.0 / .NET 4.5
- Experience with unit tests and mock frameworks
- Experience in Agile/Scrum environment and working in a well-integrated team environment
- Experience with web development is an advantage
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic fast-paced industry
- Confident, passionate about creating innovative solutions for customers
- Strong English communication skills
- Design and build the highly intuitive user interface and interactive financial tools required by financial advisers and investors;
- Develop real-time transaction processing systems that support millions of trades every day in investment securities in multiple world markets;
- Work closely with our business analysts to design and implement new functionality for our major institutional customers around the world;
- Assist in the preparation and documentation of software requirements and specifications;
- Develop unit tests to ensure required quality gateways are met;
- Conduct research on emerging application development software products, languages, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts;
- Liaise with network administrators, systems analysts, and software engineers to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems and etc.
The Company offers the following benefits:
- Extra full relocation package
- 26 days of annual leave
- Life insurance
- Meal vouchers
- English and Czech lessons
If you want to become a part of the team and not afraid of hard work, you want to overcome challenges be part of great things and change the future - just knock us!