- Ensure timely receipt of sales and inventory data from Accounts. Data processing in order to identify assortment gaps and needs for operational support. Partner with KAM, AM, Merchandising in order to create optimal assortment for Accounts on seasonal basis;
- Drive the implementation of the accounts segmentation & prioritization. Monitor its use and effectiveness;
- Ensure high standards of brands presentation and product knowledge by Accounts ensure POS materials supply and correct usage. Interact with Marketing and VM team;
- Support the sales team in preparation of sales support documentation such as purchase and other agreements, seasonal addendums;
- Refresh and circulate operational wholesale reports as per standard reports defined within the region;
- Constantly look for ways to improve systems and streamline processes in the markets;
- Partner with colleagues to create innovative & efficient sales tools that bring to life the focused activities according to sales calendar in order for the field team to drive revenues;
- Support the sales team in organizing and executing group sell in sessions for Wholesale customers.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as an Account Manager in wholesales (apparel);
- Excellent understanding of wholesale processes;
- Good knowledge of accounts P&L, retail KPI`s and analytics;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
Полная занятость, полный день