InterLink Company has been working on the market of custom software development since 2000. Being one of the first companies to join the Agile movement, InterLink actively applies SCRUM for cross-functional teams. The company provides the training course encouraging the professional growth at various levels. There are three development centers in Ukraine and the representative office in Great Britain. Among our customers: Nokia, Xerox.
Developing popular mobile game CargoBridge: level editor developing, 2D shape realization, realization of the interaction with the server on REST protocol, authorization and providing access to distributed resources. Designing and developing user interface components.
Developing a client mobile application for Layer24 service
CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
We are looking for a responsible candidate being ready to strengthen our project team. The following professional skills are required:
Confident skills of developing on ObjectiveC;
Work experience with CoreData and multithreading applications (GCD and NSOperation)
Experience in deployment (HockeyApp/TestFlight)
Work experience with graphics library Box2d (for project a)
Understanding the mobile client-server interaction mechanisms
English language. Intermediate level
Confident work experience with Git
WOULD BE A PLUS
Work experience with native mobile development for Android, work experience with Swift. Work experience with HTML5 frameworks, TDD development.
- Formal employment and attractive compensation package;
- High salary depending on the candidate professional level;
- Mentoring on professional development
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
- Conference attendance and trips (at will);
- Friendly staff, creative corporate events, focused interest groups;
- Free English language courses;
- Office convenient location