We are looking for a UI Architect/Tech Lead for one of the world's fastest growing financial companies with an office in financial district of San Francisco, CA.
The position's responsibilities include:
- Working on development of common practices for UI implementation across mission critical replatforming projects for Digital department
- Waking architecture decisions for better UI scalability and performance
- Day-to-day hands-on work with project engineering teams to ensure the best approaches for UI implementation and high code standards
- Сontribution to improvement of software development and testing processes
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- Understanding of server-side technologies (Java) and micro-services architecture (design, REST, monitoring, security)
- Good knowledge and experience with or Angular
- Good Knowledge of HTTP protocol
- Experience in design build flow
- Experience in unit testing (unit, integration and end-to-end). At least one project where unit testing was used and was consistent.
- Readiness to go onsite to US for business trips for few months
- Good verbal and written communication skills. At least upper-intermediate English.
- Ability to face customer in order to communicate and discuss technical decisions
- Ability to present progress made by a team
- Understanding financial domain would be a plus
- Continuous Integration practices
- Virtualization (Delphix, Parasoft Virtualize), AWS
- Bootstrap, ES6, nodejs, gulp, browserify, jasmine, protractor, responsive design
- gradle, Mybatis, spring DI, jmockit, testng
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Work on bleeding-edge projects in a team of experienced and motivated developers and QA engineers
- Flexible working hours
- Business trips to the US
- Health insurance, benefit package, company-sponsored conferences, vacations
- Well-equipped office located in the center of the city
Grid Dynamics International, Inc. is the leading provider of custom, scalable e-commerce technology solutions and a pioneer of enterprise clouds. Our global technical team consists of exceptionally educated, experienced and passionate engineers, scientists, and operational professionals who love creating groundbreaking new technologies and solving difficult customer problems. Founded in 2006, we are one of the earliest proponents of continuous delivery and release automation. Grid Dynamics International Inc. is recognized as a world-class leader in five technology areas crucial for next-generation e-commerce solutions: product search; big data, real-time analytics and personalization; massive scalability; continuous delivery and release automation; and cloud enablement.
Полная занятость, полный день