Yang Startup looking for Talent Back-End Developer on KPI tracking Product.
We're a small but quickly growing team that are passionate about making a change.
If you're looking for an org chart and clear processes we might not be the right place for you.
But if you're a doer, got ideas and is keen on being part of the building a company from an early stage you can't find a better place to be.
We are refreshing our backend and have an opportunity to put in place a whole new architecture for our service. This means we are looking for a skilled developer and architect that can the effort of putting in place a new platform, and that we can build a backend team around going forward.
We are moving to a Java/Scala stack and believe you:
- Write excellent Java/Scala code and have experience in agile Java frameworks (Spring Boot, Play! or Dropwizard)
- Able to whip up secure and stable REST-based APIs without breaking a sweat
- Have no problems setting up a smooth test & deployment chain with e.g. Jenkins/Maven or similar
- Have experience with cache/data/compute/big-data/queue solutions and framework (like Cassandra, Redis, Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc)
- Know how to grow a SaaS solution and things like scaling, load balancing, security, databases, continous integration/translation, automated testing and enterprise standards like SAML, OAuth etc.
- Can also architect our data processing backend.
What we offer:
- Very skilled co-workers
- Salary depends on your capabilities
- Adaptation working hours
- Amazing office is the centre of Stockholm with our own studio
- 5 weeks for vocation
- Medical insurance
- VISA support from company
P.S.: If you're the Star we're looking for, we're open to sharing our success and can offer stock options as part of our compensation package.