Lamoda is the leading online retailer in Russia and CIS, offering more than 2.5 million products and 1,000 international and local brands in fashion clothing, footwear, accessories, cosmetics and perfumery. Lamoda monthly traffic is currently over 20 million unique users per month.
Our organisation directly employs around 4.000 people across Russia & CIS with the list of our locations covering, amongst others, the Lamoda Group headoffice based in Moscow, country offices in Almaty, Kiev and Minsk, software development centre in Lithuania and a private label office in London. With LM Express we operate our own logistics network supporting next day delivery to currently more than 150+ cities throughout Russia, Ukraine, Belorussia and Kazakhstan.
Lamoda is recognized as the fastest growing e-commerce fashion retailer in CIS and is a frequent industry awards’ winner. Founded in 2011, the Company’s investor base includes Rocket Internet, Tengelmann Group, Holtzbrink Ventures, Kinnevik Investment AB, JP Morgan Asset management, Access industries, and PPR group (owners of Gucci, Puma, Volcom and Yves Saint Laurent brands), with a total of over USD 200 mln of financing raised (with the latest round from the World Bank/ IFC in January 2014).
Lamoda is led by the four Co-founders. The diverse management team includes people of multiple nationalities, coming from a variety of backgrounds - from experience in the top-tier management consulting firms to the functional expertise built within recognised international and local industry leaders.
Lamoda core values are:
- Ownership – assuming personal accountability for the company result, being proactive and responsible
- Excellence – being innovative, challenging the status quo, outperforming best practices
- Customer focus – looking at the business through the eyes of our customers, understanding our market better than competition
- Achieving together – delivering upon commitments, acting with integrity, mutual respect and trust
- Being leaders – developing self and others, prioritising by importance, not personal preferences, role modelling Lamoda values
Lamoda made decision to launch affiliate merchandise online store of major sport association and we are looking for business-savvy project manager who will take ownership of launching and maintaining the store using Lamoda resources.
- Participate in negotiations with suppliers, coordinate stock purchasing and reordering
- Coordinate website development with other Lamoda functions
- Lead relationship with the sports association
- Develop reporting requirements, track plan execution, suggest process changes
- Trace operational issues, fix or escalate them to relevant person
- Entrepreneurial working style with high degree of freedom – you will build online store from scratch
- High degree of leadership exposure and management responsibility in a complex large scale organization;
- Attractive total compensation package, competitive benefits, medical insurance;
- Insights into all relevant business areas, collaboration with industry champions
- Office m. Paveletskaya.
- Experience in managing complex large scale projects
- Upper-intermediate English
- Blue-chip start-up or consulting experience would be a plus
- Strong analytical and business judgement skills