Primary Roles & Duties:
- Western Kazakhstan Market Business Development in line with the companys strategic plan
- Develop business prospects, secure orders and build sustainable business relationships with
- Support & augment oil & gas business units international business development efforts
- Manage the sales & business development process along with a team of business development
engineers to ensure the company achieves sales targets in all lines of businesses.
- Networking with people at various levels in the marketplace aimed at developing long-term
- Liaison with international business managers of business units to manage leads
for new projects and opportunities.
- Achieving prequalification with existing and potential customers to enable bidding for projects.
- Developing leads into enquiries for bidding.
- Managing the process of screening enquiries for bidding in line with the companys sales strategy,
risk appetite, profit potential and cost/benefit analysis.
- Understand customer needs & communicate with internal and external stake-holders; assist in the
development of solutions that satisfy those requirements to minimize potential gaps between
expectations & delivery.
- Liaison with Engineering, Operations, Finance and Corporate managers on the preparation and
submission of risk-mitigated, competitive bids.
- Customer Relationship Management during project execution, aimed at securing repeat business.
- Graduate/Post-Graduate from reputed academic institution in Mechanical / Business / Oil & Gas background
- Added Business Management qualification would be desirable
- Minimum 3 Years experience in the oil & gas industry, preferably with an OEM organization with 3 or more years of relevant experience in a Business Development / Sales & Marketing role
- Experience in managing international client accounts highly desirable