Special focus will be on issues of proper design of structures and foundations, accessibility for construction, maintenance and monitoring during execution and operational phase of LNG Plant.
· Ensure that Design is being carried as per norms without compromising Quality and Safety.
· Preparation of technical materials for presentations and Engineering/Construction progress reports.
· Assist in managing construction interfaces with contractors and vendors.
· Ensure compliance with International and Russian standards.
· Gain familiarity and ensure Plant change procedures and it is implementation as per Company procedure and regulatory standards and to the agreed end user requirments.
Check and analysis of received Project documentation from Design institutes with respect to Company and Russian standards, take charge of Civil & Structural Discipline Drawings.
· Being in touch with Design Institute, to fix the all questions and problems during design.
· Participation in interface work process and meetings between Contractors.
· Approving and coordination of current Projects with other disciplines of Design group.
· Participation in construction, commissioning, testing and start-up of structures, and also improving, modification and extension of LNG Plant.
· Organization and participation in required Engineering Project meetings.
· Organization and participation in required business trips to site or contractor office.
· Participation in review and approvals of changes which are raised during the construction period, to solve issues promtly related to material and structure changes (without any quality loss)
· Preparation of technical materials for presentations and Engineering progress reports, miscellaneous critical issues and methods to solve them.
· Participate to LNG training sessions of personnel, when needed.
· Rotation, Business trip.
· A minimum of 10 years experience in Engineering position, at least 5 years in the oil and gas industry.
· Knowledge of foreign languages - Russian & Fluent in English
· Russian regulations, orders, GOST standards, SNiPs and other norms of Russian Federation related to Civil and Structural Design.
· Systems and methods of Design Engineering, foundation and structure calculation methods during the design.
· The Work principles, construction conditions and technical operations of designed structures, manufacturing technology.
· Construction materials and their properties.
· The methods of computed-aided design.
· Job safety and Fire Safety rules.