Требуемый опыт работы
з/п не указана
ATTENTION! This vacancy is opened in Krasnodar and requires experience in grain trading + fluent English.
ВНИМАНИЕ! Вакансия открыта в г. Краснодар и требует опыта в трейдинге зерновых культур + разговорный английский язык.
Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Description:Merchandising and risk management:
• Merchandise (Buy / Sell) grain on a daily basis in accordance with country team's merchandising game plan.
• Apply full understanding of merchandising practices and procedures to capture and preserve revenues .
• Create value connecting surplus and deficit markets for grains
• Maximize margins / revenues on physical supply chains through targeted sales and purchases to new and existing suppliers /customers
• Identify and capture merchandising and arbitrage opportunities in country markets
• Contribute to the country team's merchandising strategies by generating ideas and collaborating with more senior merchandising team members.
• Develop ideas for contribution to the teams country risk management game plans and to the group (Cargill Agricultural Supply Chain) risk management game plan (share with SR. Merchants / Merchandising Manager for combined team inputs to group game plan).
• Execute country and group risk management game plans consistent with group game plans (Premiums, futures hedging and spreads, flat cash, freight.
• Hedge local forex positions in accordance with the Local Forex risk management game plan
• Contact customers and suppliers in accordance with team customer contact
• Establish sales/purchase prices on a real-time basis and negotiate sales/purchasing contracts with customers/suppliers in accordance with the team daily merchandising and pricing game plan.
• Ensure customer /supplier credit exposures are within agreed and current limits before making a sale / purchase
• Accurately enter daily business activity into Business activity, position and PnL by COB each day.
• Contribute to establishing local market inventory prices for month end PnL valuations.
• Participate in monthly (for more frequent) PNL calculation review and contribute ideas for actions to improve revenues.
• Complete all commercial administration activities in accordance with procedures
• Check position reconciliation against ERP system for products you merchandise at COB each day and rectify any errors
• Understand FSQR legislation and industry regulations and the associated commercial implications for the products you merchandise ( specify)
• Create accurate SND's and in-depth local market analysis( customers, suppliers, competitors)for the products you merchandise ( specify)
• Share daily analysis/ views of local market with merchandising manager so a team view can be shared with the HUB/ Product line group.
• Contribute to the team analysis of the SND and local market analysis to identify trends and project future outcomes and apply this when creating local and group Merchandising/ risk management game plans
Commercial Supply Chain Management:
• Fully analyze supply chain options and apply all supply chain costs to merchandising decisions
• Accurately apply all supply chain cost to contacts in accordance with procedures.
• Understand when actual reported costs are not in line with your expectations, identify why and implement appropriate actions.
• Ensure necessary inputs are provided to the supply chain team to enable them to execute the business to deliver expected results.
Commercial Asset Management:
• Provide required inputs for the products you merchandise to Sr Merchant / Merchandising Manager for creation of short/medium term strategy for to optimize utilization of local crush /silo assets capacity.
• Ensure appropriate communication with operations teams through SR merchants / Merchandising Manager on supplier issues / customer requirements and external market events that will impact products supply/ product offtake / or production requirements
Customer / Supplier relationship management / development:
• Build and maintain relationships with current and potential customers and suppliers to create market access for products you merchandise
• Develop an understanding of markets in which your customers / suppliers operate.
• Understand customer and supplier needs in order to Identify and explore opportunities to capture additional revenues
• Provide customers with appropriate level of market information in accordance with team market information ‘plan ‘.
• Provide customers with product specifications and benefits
• Contribute to customer-specific account plans , ensure all actions allocated to you are completed in a timely manner
• Solve routine customer /supplier problems and address complaints and concerns related to the products you merchandise
• Higher business education (business or economic degree preferred)
• 5 years’ experience at the same position with 2+ years’ solid experience in merchandizing commodities.
• Experience in grain/oilseeds or related industries
• Working knowledge of local market: grains & oilseeds supply and demand, competition, crush industry, silo & port operators, logistic services, etc.
• Knowledge of the market, customers , suppliers and the industry.
• Knowledge of total agri-environment: (Crops, Weather, Cycles/Agronomics/Raw materials)
• Supply chain knowledge (economics, technical execution)
• Contract knowledge
• Strong analytical and numerical skills
• Commercial acumen and strong negotiating skills
• English – upper-intermediate
• Strong computer skills (Excel/PowerPoint/Word/Outlook)
• Strong communication skills – internal and external