Western Famous Production Company looking for HR manager (Plant HR manager)
- 3+ similar experience in international manufacturing company
- Successfully experience creating and training Plant team timely (plant start up in time)
- Experience creating HR department from “0”, including establishing all HR processes from “0”
- Fluent English is a must
- Good knowledge of Russian legislation
- Experience of successful communication with TOP managers
- People management, excellent presentation and leader skills, high self-organization and team player
- Readiness for relocation on NEW PLANT during 2017 (Central Federal District)
- Creating and implementing HR Policies/Procedures and Practices at the production site
- Developing and introducing corporative culture
- Managing core HR processes and staff administrational the plant (staff records management, recruiting &adaptation, training& development, C&B actions)
- Communication with Line Managers & Employees. Cooperating with Plant manager and TOP-managers
- Elaborating local policies & procedures, job descriptions, company internal actions and regulations
- Creating offers about optimization plant organizational structure and people rotation
- Organizing HR paperwork in compliance with Russian legislation and Company policies
- Interacting with external suppliers (recruitment agencies, the mass-media, insurance companies) and official organizations (administration, funds, audit organizations and etc.)
- Participating in creating and introducing effective motivational system, Hay Grading, C&B programs.
- Monitoring and investigation of labor market. Compensation & benefits surveys and benchmarking.
- Budgeting. Staffing reporting & statistics preparation.
- Relocation on New Plant during 2017 (Central Federal District)
- Salary+bonus+social package (readiness for relocation)