Graduate Field Support Engineer
Our service and support organization works hard at making life easy. Answering queries. Keeping in touch. Sorting out problems. Letting customers know they're valued. And making sure all the other parts of our business understand what customers are thinking.
That way we're always a step ahead. Customers drive our business.
And the people who keep us in touch drive our success.
- Crucial to post sales service delivery, you'll be involved with multi-vendor systems including hardware, software, networking products and operating systems.
- You’ll deliver on-site hardware support service to large enterprise and commercial customers; you'll install, configure and repair systems, networks and peripherals.
- 2016 Graduate (not more than 1 year after university graduation) or 2017-2018 Graduate capable of working full time
- Degree in electronics/electrical engineering or other technical / scientific discipline or a combination of education and some relevant experience (service engineer)
- Sound Linux/UNIX knowledge and computing support background
- Technology knowledge (focus on hardware, thorough knowledge of operating systems required)
- Willingness to work in a field-service job
- Good English (upper-intermediate or above)
- System administration experience will be an asset
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excited about technology and willingness to learn
- Team player: ability and willingness to work with various teams in the support area
- Ability to work independently
- Strong customer orientation and focus on meeting customer's needs
- Ownership and negotiating skills
- Ability to travel (30% of working time).