Raschini Job description
Job title: Boutique manager
Department: Retail international
Line manager: COO
Purpose of job
- To provide sales and brand building activities via an excellent customer service, in boutique in Monaco region in line with Global Strategy and Guidelines through the Raschini retail network.
- To provide and introduce commercial view and business approach.
- To support and guide shop sales assistants with internal procedures as managing, development, training of sales team.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Follow and achieve monthly and quarterly sales plans in accordance of financial targets
- Provide excellent customer service
- Work with COO and CFO to meet local budgets and sales targets
- Ensure that responsible shop comply with international procedures and local trading legislations
- Ensures that sales planning, reports are completed in accuracy in accordance to Financial and Business targets
- Provide comprehensive, execute and regular training for boutique personnel with support of international HR.
- Ensure that level of customer service and clients satisfaction are being met (detailed work with database, CRM)
- Provide regular reports by sales, KPI’s,
- Daily management, included (1) staff daily and weekly meetings, (2) control time shifts (3) provide regular assessment and development plan
- Provide an excellent visual merchandising via International Guidelines
- Stock management (goods inventory, replenishment and collection ordering)
- Organize marketing and cross-promo activity with Marketing department
- In conjunction with Legal team ensures, that all leases and contracts are maintained and assigned in timely manner
- Realize communications to government regulations, rent and consulting company
Experience and Qualifications required
- High education background
- 32-45 years old
- Min 7 years of work experience as shop manager, premium and luxury
- Strong sales and customer service skills
- Deep knowledge of product and luxury market
- Fluent French and English is a must (international communication and reporting)
- Readiness to relocation to Monte-Carlo
- Pro-active life and professional position, results oriented.
- highly motivated person with mind flexibility
- Good planning and organizational skills. Able to provide ideas for local brand development.
- Strong manager’s and organizational skills, seeking consumer insights
- Initiative and follow-through
- Team player, who used ‘lead-by-example’ approach
- 2000 Euro per month
- KPI’s month target achievements xxx euro / season FW or SS sell-out with xxx euro
- Apartments rent
- Legal support
- Uniform (full total look by seasons benefit)
- Internal discount after trial period
Ключевые навыкиB2C продажиУправление продажамиУправление персоналомВедение переговоровАктивные продажиПоиск и привлечение клиентовРазвитие продажБизнес-планированиеПодбор персоналаУправление командойПланирование продажУправление отношениями с клиентамиРабота в командеДеловое общениеОбучение и развитиеОрганизаторские навыкиПроведение презентаций
Полная занятость, полный день